Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Return From Ashland :: Chapter 1 :: Snippits

It's not often you get 3 whole days of full on creativity, so trying to get back to the o'grind is pretty tough! I had so much fun and met many great artist, I don't know where to begin! I guess I will start with pictures and post more about my projects later (I know those of you who didn't go want to see the projects but I have yet to photograph them). By the way, if you are new to my blog, THANK you for visiting and WELCOME! Please come visit often! The above picture is my only picture I got with Anahata, Amy and Pam (and Kathlen in the right corner) together. This was the fabulous opening night! See the adorable bags on the table? Those were all hand decorated bags for each one of us! They were filled with info about Ashland, Oregon and an Art in Ashland apron for us to adorn to our hearts content!
Here are some fabulous Ladies I met. Kari AKA ArtsyMama, Paige and Michelle #1.
Checking out Pam's awesome journals!
Michelle's #2 collection of randomness

This was one of the participants collection...amazing isn't it? We asked why she was in the class and her response "because you can always learn something more." I thought that was incredible!
Don't these look like pearl sea urchins?
This was sample 1 of 3 Anahata created in class. Did you say sample? You mustav meant masterpiece.
Kathlen's Frida masterpiece.
The sweet Sally Jean with her creation!

Don't miss Chapter 2 :: Shopping, Chapter 3 :: Camping, Chapter 4 :: Friends and Chapter 5 :: Results.

"Keep Calm and Carry On"
-From a postcard purchased at Prize

6 comments:

Karin said...

awesome!
cant wait to see more!

welcome home~

Paper Relics said...

so nice to have meet you - it was such a wonderful time!

Dede Warren said...

It looks like you had fun. Thanks for sharing your experience, I'll tune in for the next few chapters as well..

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait for you to post more about it!

Want to share what you learned at my studio?

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great pix! Nice to have met you in Art in Ashland!
xoxo
Christine

m i c h e l l e said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to see more pix. SO lovely to meet you, Romy! I hope our paths cross again real soon!

Regards,
Michelle