Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hello 2008...

you look good, so far! I hope you all had a no-hangover holiday. We had an intimate soiree with some close friends. It was quite fabulous. My new year's resolution is to live a healthier lifestyle (more spa visits, haircuts, yoga?) as with everybody else in the world huh? My backup resolution is to get an Etsy shop open! In the meantime I've been getting a little thifting done:



I also found this corn husk doll in really good shape:



I know a Ms. Rose that collects these and I think this will fit into her collection quite well!
Again, I hope you all had a wonderful New Years and may all your resolutions start off with a bang!!!!!

"I do think New Year's resolutions can't technically be expected to begin on New Year's Day, don't you? Since, because it's an extension of New Year's Eve, smokers are already on a smoking roll and cannot be expected to stop abruptly on the stroke of midnight with so much nicotine in the system. Also dieting on New Year's Day isn't a good idea as you can't eat rationally but really need to be free to consume whatever is necessary, moment by moment, in order to ease your hangover. I think it would be much more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second."
~Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones's Diary

No comments: