Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The calm after the Holidays.

Hello there blog land! Just trying to get back to normal life around here. Been crafting a little, shopping a little and have been given a gift too! Kevin surprised me with these:



don't you love the unexpected? I also received this in the mail the other day:



It's Teesha Moore's journal pages copied into 4 books. She is one of my favorite artists! So I was pretty excited to get these and thumb through the pages in ahhh. I adore her journals and wish I had the freedom to let go of any hesitation in my mind and create the way she does! I also purchased this book today at an antique store:



It's full of reproduction antique paper dolls. It's very adorable and I can use them in my craft work. The time in between has been spent crafting this:



and this




The shroom clips were created from Heidi's blog. But I went beyond just the clips and have something in store for the future! I also started sewing the heart garland in preparation for Valentine's. I created an Etsy account, I just have to work out some details and make more stuff for my little grand opening. I will keep you informed!

"As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, THINK BIG."
- Donald Trump

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.