Monday, August 13, 2007

Little Bo Beep...


Mary had a Little Lamb and Simple Simon are one of the many projects that are pending in my project basket. Does anyone else have any project baskets lying around? These embroidered panels will eventually become a sweet little baby blanket. A few years ago I had purchased Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Transfers from www.joann.com and they have been sitting for years until I was looking through my craft drawers and "rediscovered" these sweet little designs. Embroidery has a very calming effect and you can take your project almost anywhere.
Speaking of project baskets, this photo of the bird in a tulle nest will be made into something fabulous when I have a moment of inspiration!
Hope you all had a moment of calm on a day full of chaos...Happy Monday!

No comments: