Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dollies from Far East

Good Day Everyone! Can you believe it...I've posted 3 days in a row Woo Hoo! Well, I had the opportunity to craft a tinsy bit today but that will have to wait for the next post. However I did want to show you the dollies I received from my sissy. They arrived to me from Far East...Taiwan? They will get along just fine with the rest of my dollie family.

Also, I received this fantabulous book in the mail today A Passion For Parties, it has gorgeous photos of different themed parties. If you know me...you know I love to party but, I especially love to plan and decorate for them too!
Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday.
"There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because his conscience tells him it is right...."
-Martin Luther

No comments: