Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Heart Books...

have you noticed? If not there will be more posts on books I love I'm sure. I have wanted this Mark Ryden book forever! I first saw it at Comic Con a year or so ago, but my friends El and Rob recently gave it to me as a gift...I could of just kissed them! I love, love it! I also got this next book on my doorstep. To tell you the truth I have tried to learn to crochet about a dozen times and have never learned it. It's really sad because I love this craft. If you are good at it and love plush, this is an awesome book! It is very easy to follow and gives you easy, intermediate and advanced projects. If you do pick up the book and make something...please make the hamburger for me! I haven't had to much time to craft but my craft table seems to show otherwise:












Well I shall go clean this mess! But I will leave you with this qoute "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

P.S. Have you seen LA Ink (http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/la-ink/la-ink.html)?

No comments: