Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Good Friends, Good Wine =

Good Times! I had a most enjoyable weekend. Went to world famous wine country, Napa to witness some old friends get hitched. I had such a fantastic time catching up and seeing old faces. If you haven't had the chance to tour Napa (even for just a weekend getaway), I HIGHLY recommend this. We checked out a couple of wineries, see purchases below:

I've been told, the further you drive down hwy 29 the better it gets. I will need to do some research in the near future to see.
I was able to sneak to a small antique shop in Downtown Napa and purchased vintage shelving trim, plastic cocktail umbrellas and blue beaded earrings, pictured in the photo:

I can imagine the umbrellas sheilding some mini birdies perched on their little tulle nests...we'll see. The other items pictured are fun things I've recently purchased. Oh, and the Halloween Martha Stewart Items are in store (I bought the plastic BEWARE tape) I'm always excited to see her stuff! I heart Martha!
Last post I think I had mentioned I was going to clean my messy desk....and I did. However, I started pulling more things out and this is how it looks now

Can't say I didn't try right? Hope you all had as good of a weekend as I did!

"Wino Forever" -Johnny Depp
(The tattoo once read 'Winona Forever'!)

No comments: