Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm back...I think!


Hi everybody...it's been too long and I apologize for being absent. 2007 has been VERY eventful, some good and some bad. However I'm not going to bore you with details. The blog has been missed and I really thought nobody was reading this, however I've had several of you who check my blog and are sadley disappointed that I have not posted, especially when I'm so bad in returning calls. I think about the blog daily and always say to myself...ohhh I think someone out there can relate! Anyway, enough chit-chat and let's get down to business. This weekend I have focused my energy on my deserted doll house and I pretty much finished the living room. It is very rich looking:


Sorry, for the terrible photos. One of the photos is with flash and the other has no flash. The electricity really makes the room pop! Like my make-shift bear skin rug? (no animals were harmed in the making) I feel like a little wee one when I work on my house, I love it and can't believe I've neglected it for soo long. Well, I just wanted to drop a small post to tell you I'm still alive and hopefully back in action. I've missed you all and hope to visit with you soon! Love You!

No comments: