Every year I like to craft ornaments for friends and family and I'm always searching for unique ways to package them. This year I figured out an inexpensive way to achieve this.
Cellophane Gift Bags $2-$6 (depending on size)
MS Holiday Mat Pad $5 or any decorative paper will work too!
Double stick tape
1. Place your awesome ornament in a cellophane bag
2. Trim a 2" width x the length of your bag of decorative paper. You can trim the edge with fancy scissors to create and interesting edge. Fold trim in half length wise.
3. Cut a decorative tag or banner out of any paper you like. I used recycled letterhead I had laying around.
4. Apply double sided tape on the inside of the trim.
5. Apply trim to top of bag "sandwiching" the opening of the bag closed and tag together.
There you have it, a gorgeously wrapped gift!
"The manner of giving is worth more than the gift."
~ Pierre Corneille, Le Menteur