Friday, December 17, 2010

Ornament Show and Tell Friday

Last year our friends and family decided to draw names and gift each other homemade ornaments. My very talented friend Dez created this awesome ornament for me!

I was floored when I got this ornament! It has every element I love; glitter, robot and creativity! This particular ornament doesn't actually go back in the Christmas box, it is displayed with my tin robot collection through out the year.

I didn't realize that Christmas is only a week away! So I decided to share a second ornament with you. The Space Boy ornament was purchased at a boutique in downtown Willow Glen that unfortunately is now closed.

My heart pitter patters every time I unwrap this ornament!
Hope you enjoyed this week's futuristic ornaments!

"The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!"
~ Charles N. Barnard

No comments: