Monday, February 04, 2008

Pinky Finch, Football and a Special Delivery!


Pinky Finch has been transformed into this lovely little creation. As promised she is perched on a bed of vintage tinsel and shield with a cute parasol. Pearl eggs, a velvet flower and vintage flower buds surround her. You can find Miss Pinky in the shop.
Enough about the shop...did you see the Super Bowl? My voice is recovering from all my screaming and yelling yesterday! Sorry to those of you who had high hopes for the Patriots but I am sure glad the Giants won! I celebrated by eating one of these festive cupcakes


Being the last minute procrastonater I couldn't find football cupcake toppers, so I made my own! I think I used a whole tube of green gel food coloring and I still couldn't get dark green icing. But this turned out pretty cool. I still have one lone Patriots cupcake left hee hee.

On Saturday I received this special package





My favorite are these velvet rosettes!


and check out the pins!



Thank you Artsy Mama for hosting a spectacular swap!
Makes me want to join more swaps! I love the antisipation of waiting for fun packages to arrive on the doorstep!

"Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins.”
- Paul Brown

No comments: