Wednesday, February 29, 2012
• Called my friend Ross by mistake when trying to dial the upholstery shop and ended up having a nice coversation.
• Realized that reupholstering a chair cost more than buying a new one.
• Was nervous around the geese and ducks that were walking towards me in haste and quacking.
• Listened to the song at the end of Sixteen Candles when Molly Ringwald is sad because the wedding party left, but Jake was standing there as cars were pulling away.
• Will do this project if I can find a dress to do it to.
• Was pleased to hear " I like the way you dress" and I replied "I try really, really hard".
• Zoned out listening to the song "The Killing Moon".
• Drank a Lychee Pearl drink that was spelled Litchi.
• Day dreamed of owning my own party planning business.
• Purchased some fabulous shoes.
• Wondered why every afternoon I hear someone tearing open envelopes from another cubicle.
"I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering."