Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Crepe Paper Flowers


Can you believe this is the only photo I have of all the crepe paper flowers I made for our wedding? I spent a year and a half making these and only made just under 100 of them. I took some photos of the process but lost them on my old computer. The florist recently sent this picture to me and I was so pleased. When I dropped them off to her I didn't realize I was going to leave them all with her until the day of the wedding. It so nice to look back and see all my hard work.

"Be like a flower, turn your faces to the sun"
~Kahlil Gibran


3 comments:

Karin said...

they are amazing! I love mine. <3

Joy said...

Truly lovely. They were well worth your effort.

Alex Inspired said...

Can I ask what your secret is to making such beautiful flowers? do you have a tutorial! I would love to try! :)