Friday, November 04, 2011

Week Wrap Up...


What I've learned this week...

- My week at work has really tested my patience.

- The statement above has driven me to sign up for Yoga again.

- Ikea candles drip exactly how they should.

- I really want to be friends with the people who have a passion for Halloween
(not in a stalker way or anything).

- Meeko absolutely learns everything from Mochi, except staying still for the camera!

- I've learned how to Pin more, see the sidebar to follow me.

- Meeko wanted me to let you know she likes sitting in my lap while I'm blogging,
as she's doing right now.

- I really need to find a reason to make this.

- It's been confirmed, the week before the full moon brings out the crazies.

Hope your week wasn't as crazy as mine!

"You do things when the opportunities come along. I've had periods in my life when I've had a bundle of ideas come along, and I've had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I'll do something. If not, I won't do a damn thing."
~ Warren Buffett

No comments: