Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Polaroid Tuesday!


Last week was Polaroid Tuesdays birthday! I have had 1 year's worth of Polaroid posts! Thanks to all who have faithfully followed me every Tuesday to see what silly pictures I have up. For awhile I was thinking nobody was really interested, but I would run into people and they would say "Polaroid Tuesday!" Thanks for the inspiration!

Here are some of my favorites:

Spam was the most commented on!

Summer Lights

Classic

Breaking the Habit

Grasshopper

Natural History

Weirdo without the Beardo My very first Polaroid Tuesday!

"Once I started working with the Polaroid, I would take a shot and if that shot was good, then I'd move the model and change the lighting or whatever... slowly sneaking up on what I wanted rather than having to predetermine what it was."
~ Chuck Close

No comments: