Sunday, June 22, 2008
10 Wonderful things achieved this Weekend...
1. Spoke with my dear friend Nate #1 (it's been about a year since we've spoken, last seen...way longer).
2. Got my Comcast fixed (again, long story don't want to get fired up writing about it).
3. Visited Farmer's Market bought organic strawberries and made more jelly (I'm obsessed and yes Karin you will be getting some).
4. Drank refreshing Mojitos (need I say more)!
5. Got the car washed (and I didn't do any of the work, got free lemonade and popcorn)!
6. Found gorgeous peonies at Safeway (I couldn't even find them at the Farmer's Market).
7. Went to the beach and had a little R&R (unfortunately, the sun didn't make an appearance).
8. Surprise visit with Nate #2 (I adore this guy)!
9. Went to eat at a Mexican restaurant and I actually stuck to my diet and had a delicious grilled chicken salad!
10. Discovered Amy Hanna has finally started a blog!
Hope you've had a great weekend!
"Adventure is worthwhile in itself."
- Amelia Earhart