Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Little Miss Resourceful...


Happy Belated Earth Day! I hope all of you did or was influenced by something Green. Here's my contribution! Lately, I've had the urge to save every container that may be usable for something else (flashbacks of my Grandmother's container collection). See the little sprouts peeking up? Those will grow into yummy tomatillos. I also reused an old six pack and a plastic croissant container (used as a hot house) to sprout Hidcote Lavender.

For those of you who read about my trip to Art in Ashland in Oregon and want to attend but it's too far...check this retreat out:
http://www.znestore.com/page/page/5095933.htm I signed up for this too! I couldn't help myself. There will be really good artists there such as Pam Garrison, Sally Jean, Jennifer Murphy, Kari Ramstorm and many more right here in the Bay Area! If you decide to go, please let me know and we can get together!

" I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority."
~Elwyn Brooks White, Essays of E.B. White, 1977

No comments: