Monday, November 19, 2007

Up to my ears in...


Yo Yo garland! Another product that will be in the boutique. It will be sold by the foot. It can be used to decorate a lovely tree or a mantle or even a gift! I love it. I keep saying to myself "am I going to be ok with letting go of these hand-made items?" I can just imagine me at the boutique "Ah, I decided that garland is not for sale, oh you're interested in the pixie monster? they're not for sale either, in fact nothing is for sale, shop is closed." Hee hee.
Well, I have not falling short of keeping myself busy, that's for sure! I'm working steadily on boutique projects. I am also taking a sewing class too. Which I regret signing up for at this time (what was I thinking? right before the holidays?)

These Pixie Monsters are ready to go:

They all have such great character!

and last night I worked on the marketing side of business

Business cards, bags and such!

Hope you've all had a good Monday!

:Peter Gibbons: Hey, guys.
Michael Bolton: What's up, G?
Peter Gibbons: Want to go to Chotchkie's? Get some coffee?
Samir: Oh, it's a little early.
Peter Gibbons: I gotta get outta here. I think I'm gonna lose it.
Female Temp: Uh-oh. Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays."
-Office Space

More to come soon!

P.S. In case you've been hiding in a cave, Holiday Boutique on November 30th @ Camino Medical Group
701 E. El Camino Real Conference room C & D 8am-6pm

P.S.S. Mel if you're reading this Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: