Thursday, November 01, 2007

Boo...


Hoo! Halloween is over! I hate when such a fun day has to come to an end. I had a VERY last minute shindig last night.

I had a great last minute idea...

Just happen to have severed fingers laying around.
Last weekend I did a little bit of thrifting and found these:

It was one of the best thrifting trips in a long time. For some unknowing reason I LOVE hot air balloons. So, you can imagine the excitment when I found the fabric! And I love the owl piece. It's one of those fabrics that is going to be savored for a long time!
Lastly, I been working very hard on making items for the boutique...here's the evidence:

Which reminds me...I better get back to work! But not without a quote.

"There's a goblin at my window,
A monster by my door.
The pumpkin at my table
Keeps on smiling more and more.
There's a ghost who haunts my bedroom,
A witch whose face is green.
They used to be my family,
Till they dressed for Halloween."

P.S. Pumpkin number 3 Romy and Martin's is the winner (big pumpkin eating little pumpkin), number 2 Geri and Barbara's (Chanel pumpkin) could of won if he didn't cheat!

No comments: