Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Big O' Bowl...


of noodles! On a cold night I love this comfort food. If I had to choose one food to live on forever, it would be noodles!
Well, I've been working steadily on boutique stuff. Pixie Monsters are being created day by day.

Hope you have had a good week so far. I gotta get back to sewing.

"I have noodles in my nostrils. I have noodles on my nose. There are noodles on my cheeks and chin and
dripping down my clothes. I've got more upon my forehead. Some are sticking to my neck.
It's completely disconcerting. I'm a noodle-covered wreck. I can see them on my kneecaps,
and I know they're in my shoes. (When I stand they're somewhat squishy and I feel them start to ooze.)

There are several in my pockets. There's a handful in my hair. And I'm pretty sure that some are even
in my underwear. So try not to do what I did (I'm a total nincompoop), and don't ever fall asleep
while eating noodle soup."

--Kenn Nesbitt

No comments: