Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yo Yo

Maker! (does the photo clarify it Mel?) I purchased this fun gadget at the new quilting/sewing shoppe minutes from my house! http://www.quiltingbee.com/. They have great fabrics there and are offering classes, which I decided to sign up for. I've been wanting to refresh my skills on basic sewing techniqes and it will also encourage me to FINISH a project! I have so many unfinished projects that I can post about it for days. I'm hoping the yoyos I make will become a blanket some day.
The weekend started off with a trip to Petaluma. I went to Halloween and Vine...a show with several artist booths that carried unique Halloween offerings. Unfortunatly by the time I got there many items were sold and I was too much of a chicken to ask to take photos (boo hoo). But It was a great source of inspiration. On the way home I had to make a stop to:
I bought fabulous lights for the next room in my dollhouse! I also bought a pie for the front window of the house. You will see these items in future posts! Kevin decided to take the coast drive back...Mochi and I thought it was a great idea. Check out her face in the picture! One word describes this BLISS!!

Saturday ended with a dinner with wine pairings and the Sharks game. They won too!

The weekend ended with tea and Dim Sum...

A great way to end the weekend!

“- "I've been thinking Hobbes --"
- "On a weekend?"
- "Well, it wasn't on purpose..."”
-Calvin and Hobbes

No comments: