Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another woman's trash...


is my found treasure! Remember those glittered pumpkins you saw last post? Well, I was walking Mochi the other night and saw this tray on the sidewalk and I knew the glittered pumpkins is just what it needed to bring life back to it.



I think the whole tray (including M&Ms) cost me less than $15! I love, love it!
Other Halloween Vignettes (as promised) around the house...


I love what Spanish moss can do!
I also received this in the mail today...

I think the French Inspired Jewlery Book is a great addition. After skimming through, it makes me want to bust out my bead stuff and create something. The Last-Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts book has a couple of neat things but it is filled with many recipes for quilts (which doesn't seen very last-minute to make). All the same, I love new books!
Happy mid-week friends!

"Not on one strand are all life's jewels strung." -William Morris, French Inspired Jewlery

No comments: