Monday, October 22, 2007

Thank you Andy...

for the old/new camera! I can blog with great photos (I should learn how to take good pictures first)! I apologize for being absent from blog land. I have had many things to write about but not enough time (likely excuse).
I have great news...my day job is having a Handmade Holiday Boutique! What does this mean for me? Well, this means I get my first chance in selling my homemade goodies! Yippy! I am so, so excited about this. I have already started creating glittered cone candy boxes:


The Boutique is on November 30th, which leaves me about 6 weeks to create in my lab. I hope those of you who happen to have that day off can come and visit me! I assure you I will keep you posted from here til' then!
Halloween is just around the corner and for the first time in many years I have not gotten a costume together (yet). I have an idea, and I am inspired by the Alice in Wonderland theme. IF the costume comes together, i will be sharing photos!
I hope all is healthy and happy, I will leave you with yet another Halloween Vignette:


“If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera.”
-Lewis Hine

1 comment:

Andy Nguyen said...

Much better on the photos Romy... Your Welcome.