Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Whole lotta eating going on...


Hi blogger peoples! Haven't written in awhile, thought you lost me again didn't ya? Well as the title above states, I have been stuffing my face with good food lately. It all started with a great dinner, cooked up by my sister-in-law to be.

It was an Italian feast! We started off with this caprese salad, very fresh and yummy. Then of course we had Italian sausage and penne and ended up with this...lemon cake with beautiful long stem candles. She also gave me some goodies purchased from Wee Wonderfuls. As a Thank you I made Miss Bunny.


She was one of the Wee pattens I'd received. Hopefully Miss Bunny has arrived on her doorstep. We also had our last camping hoorah for the summer at Big Sir. I can't believe there are so many gorgeous places that are located less than a few hours away! Mochi (as shown in the above photo) had a wonderful time. She met a cuople of new buddies Naama and Lila...super sweet dogs! Oh and I had the best eggs benedict at Deetjens located at the Big Sir Inn. If you get a chance stop in and have a taste! Hope you all have been well and healthy, until next time!

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." ~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story

P.S. I know I've promised Bird Box pictures...I will hatch them soon!

No comments: