Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back to the old grind.

Hi everybody! How are we? Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I was able to achieve most of my goals this weekend. I made it to the DA Flea Market. I went prepared to shop...but there wasn't much. I just bought 2 books. Don't you hate that? When you are ready to spend but the means are not there. I didn't make it to Napa, however we did have the opportunity to explore Morgan Hill wineries: This is Clos La Chance (http://www.closlachance.com/), I love winery doors!
Can you believe I was able to enjoy all those magazines I posted about last time and I finally finished Order of the Phoenix. I recently just started to read the Harry Potter series and I just got through the thickest book! Whew....yes, I am way behind...please don't tell me the end! Lastly...did you hear about the huge fire in South San Jose? This picture was taken at my dad's place. I couldn't believe how close it was! Scarey!


"Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young...and I seem to have forgotten lately." -Albus Dumbledore, Order of the Phoenix

P.S. I also finished the bird box that I hinted about before, but the poor lighting I have at the moment will not do it justice. I promise I will upload photos soon!
P.S.S. I'm thinking about getting a new camera that will take nice macro photos, any suggestions?

No comments: