Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Working Craft Space


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



When I went to ART FIBER FEST a couple of years ago, there was an artists forum...a chance when you can ask the artists questions about how and where they create. I was relieved to hear that when they worked they would pull out all sorts of stuff and end up working in a 1 foot x 1 foot space on the far corner of the table. Whew...i'm not the only one!!!! I go through all sorts of motions when I am about to dive into a project. 1) Clean the table from my previous project 2) 1 hour later, the craft table is cleared 3) Pull out what I just put away to begin on my new endeavor. 4) Start new project and slowly get pushed to a tiny space 4) Walk away and save the mess for the next day.
Why do I bother?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: