Friday, March 23, 2012

2 Balloons, Newspaper, Water & Flour...

I know of a sweet girl that has a birthday coming up. What do you get someone who loves rainbows and zebras at the same time?
(sorry for the low light photos)


A Rainbow Zebra Pinata of course!


It's not a magical rainbow yet but the secrets out on what I'm using the crepe paper strips for.


Now when I was originally thinking of what to make, I googled Rainbow Zebra and actually found someone who had this idea originally. Who would of thought?


So far 2 punching balloons, water, flour, paper cups, cereal boxes and a gang of newspapers has been harmed in the making. Unfortunately you won't see the finished product until after the birthday girl sees it first. I need to keep an element of surprise!


“So you see! There's no end to the things you might know,Depending how far beyond Zebra you go.”
~Dr. Seuss quotes

No comments: