Friday, December 16, 2011

Week Wrap Up

• What I'm adding to my list of crafting. Full Tutorial here.


• I'm seriously running out of time for holiday shopping.

• I've already had a Holiday meltdown earlier in the week.

• Knitting with 3 needles is not as easy as it looks.

• I can't convince myself to go to the gym around the holidays.

• Did you know that Ruche has a blog? I had no idea!

Hope you had a classy week!

Clark: Since this is Aunt Bethany's 80th Christmas, I think she should lead us in the saying of Grace.
Aunt Bethany: [turns to Lewis] What, dear?
Nora Griswold: Grace!
Aunt Bethany: Grace? She passed away thirty years ago.
Uncle Lewis: They want you to say Grace.
Uncle Lewis: The BLESSING!
Aunt Bethany: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands/ One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Clark: Amen.

~National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

No comments: