Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Goat Hill Fair!


A few weeks ago I was able to attend the Goat Hill Fair! It was an antique and artisan fair and the first of it's kind for the Bay Area. I first learned about it when I attended an estate sale and the gal that helped me saw the kinds of things I was purchasing and thought I would be interested and indeed she was right!


I really hate myself because I didn't get too many photos. I don't know what it is, every time I get to any fairs or flea markets I always clam up when asking to take photos of the booths.


The booths were all beautifully decorated and lots of eye candy.


It was held on a goat farm in Los Gatos-Santa Cruz, who now there was such a hidden gem in the Bay Area!


This gourd plant reminded me of how fun it was to grow these!


I've always wanted a croquet set but couldn't see myself spending $60 for this one.


I hope this will continue as and annual fair, we need more fairs like this for all the creative souls in the Bay Area!

"On second thought, I think I am more crazy than my goat."
~ Remedios Varo

No comments: