Friday, September 09, 2011

Fancy French Pillow?

I've always taking a liking to these French burlap sack pillows, but never could see myself spending the money for one. After sewing the canopy curtains I had 2 long pieces of left over fabric that seemed to be the perfect size for a pillow to decorate our swinging bench.


We've had this bench for years and it was salvaged from a deserted neighbors house.
I looked through my rubber stamp collection and came up with these letters and a number.


The No reminds me of old potion bottles and 5 is my favorite number and happened to big the largest number stamp I have.


I'm the kind of person who will always run out and purchase everything I need for a project, so when I actually work with materials I have...well it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!


Not to mention it makes our backs feel warm and fuzzy when sitting on the swinging bench now!

"Last night I dreamt I ate a ten pound marshmallow. When I woke up the pillow was gone."
~ Tommy Cooper

No comments: