Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What is it about Pinball...

That made us stay 4 hours at Pacific Pinball and play until our fingers fell off?
K and I took advantage of a long weekend and checked out places that are in our own neighborhood that we haven't been to, but always talked about.

First stop was this awesome place!

They carry pinball machines from 1800's-1980's


For a mere $15 you can play all the pinball your heart desires! Including the juke box, which I took advantage of and played all the classic 80's jams you can think of!

Love the graphics on these machines!

I couldn't get K out of the 80's pinball room...

Seriously...he would not leave to go check out older machines...

Like this one!

But I must admit my favorite was in the 80's room...Road Show!!!

Our pinball excursion was followed up with this:



Stay tuned for our next excursion. I'll give you a hint: Trains

“Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.”
~ Jack Handy (Saturday Night Live)

No comments: