A bit of organization is due...
I guessed K also thought so (or he's trying his best to snap me out of post wedding planning blues) because it was his idea to build this for me...
A ribbon rack!
It cost less than $6 and about 1/2 hour to make!
All you need is (all materials available at Lowe's):
• 2 decorative blocks of wood
• 5/8"x4' dowel
• metal "L" brackets (we recycled from an old fan) and some screws
K built it, but I think it went like this:
• Drill a 5/8" round circle in each piece of wood, don't drill through the whole wood, just a "divot" that each end of the dowel cansit in.
• Using the "L" brackets secure pieces of wood to the wall with screws about 4' top to bottom.
• Put one end of dowel in divot, slip your rolls of ribbon on the dowel.
• Slightly bending the dowel, place the other end in the other divot and voila!