Wednesday, July 27, 2011

He's On A Roll...

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but my craft space is shared with our closet space, so we are forced to come up with creative ideas on storage. Remember the ribbon rack from the previous post?

Right next to it is a mirror:

Behind this mirror was empty space that I would shove whatever fits:



We came up with an ingenious idea to utilize the space:



K built shelves for me to organize my art journals and such. The art journals have interesting bindings and it's nice to see them when I first walk into room, however they are completely invisible looking at the front of the mirror.

After that was built, K saw more potential storage in the space between the closet and wall:

Using left over material from the kitchen remodel he built shelves for my rolls of paper!


I must say I love myself a handy guy!

"The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual."
~ Vince Lombardi

No comments: