Friday, June 17, 2011

Post Wedding Blues

Photo provided by the wonderful Anaida C.

Is there such thing?

The past year and a half has been a DIY whirlwind all leading up to an evening of nuptial spectacular! However, now that it's over
I find myself wandering around the house looking for wedding items to reminisce over and I'm not interested in doing much of anything else. Everyone always said "what are you going to be doing with yourself after the wedding?", quite frankly I don't know! What did I do before?????

I guess I should start thinking about all those unfinished projects I have laying around the house and go back to reading craft blogs instead of spending my time going through wedding blogs! Or maybe, just maybe I should start thinking about helping others plan their own weddings? Hmmm... a passing thought.

"Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without."
~ James C. Dobson

No comments: