Friday, June 24, 2011

I Heart Photo Booths!

Who doesn't????? We were so lucky to find a photo booth company in San Francisco that produces old school black and white photo strips using modern technology.


Glass Coat Photo Booth Company represented themselves at our wedding and provided us and our guests with an heirloom of awesome photos!


Afterwards they sent me a DVD of all the photo strips and hosted it on there website gallery!


I don't mean to sound like this is a plug for them but I was truly impressed! I've got a grand idea on how I will display the photo booth pictures, stay tune for the reveal!

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”
~ Ansel Adams

1 comment:

photobooth said...

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

I like this word very much.............