Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Announcement

You know that epic event I mentioned? Well, I am pleased to announce that I will be one of the featured artists at...

Alden Lane's 2010 Quilting In The Garden

Alden Lane is a lovely Nursery located in Livermore California, that features century old oaks from which artists' quilts are hung from. Every year they have the Quilting In The Garden Event and I've been told this is a well attended event. This event is epic for me because it will be the first time I will be selling my home made goods in public (aside from my holiday work boutique)!

My limited edition felt dresses will be featured and signed at the event and I will also have a table there to show the masses what else I create! As you can imagine my hands have been keeping busy making items for the September event.

I am so excited and I'm sure you will be reading a lot more about this event in the upcoming posts!

"It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else."
~ Erma Bombeck

2 comments:

Joy said...

It sounds like a fun event. I'm excited for you to be a part of it and I hope you WOW them with your artistry.

Unknown said...

That's great Romy! Love the write up you did! Can't wait for the event. It should be great weather and very well attented.