Sunday, September 26, 2010
10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I have to clean the house before I can do any crafting.
2. I've met Black Thought from The Roots.
3. K and I had swing dance lessons long ago.
4. I've been elbowed in the nose by a crazy dancer at a show. Now I have a fear of flying elbows.
5. I've been pulled on stage at the Blue Man Group show and was almost forced to eat Twinkies.
6. I dislike Twinkies.
7. I can make a mean lasagna.
8. Rocks rubbed against concrete makes me cringe.
9. I don't like the smell of Alyssum flowers.
10. The first fish I caught was a catfish.
"“There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out. But I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone."