Saturday, August 21, 2010

No Cow Pictures Today...

Here are the first shots from the Fish Eye Camera...



We took the camera on a road trip through Sausalito...



We took the camera on a road trip through Bodega Bay...


We took the camera on a road trip through Petaluma...

On our way through Petaluma I had the perfect shot of cows at a farm right off the highway. When I was through with the roll of film, I couldn't remember if I had to hand wind the film (see what technology has made of me). So what did I do? I popped the back cover of the camera right open in full sunshine! To my dismay six photos were exposed that included my perfect cow shots!

Sorry, no cows pictures today...

"No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film."
~ Robert Adams

1 comment:

Joy said...

Interesting photos, true.