Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday Picnic

So this is what turning 34 is about huh? It use to be all about the party, but all I wanted this year was to relax and check out a few places. K, Mochi and I were planning to go to the beach but we spent yesterday in gloomy weather at Bodega Bay and we all felt we needed some sunshine today!


Mochi was super excited to be at the park on a Tuesday afternoon with no one around but us!


I had a bag full of cameras to play with! I'm especially hyped over the new Fujii Instax Polaroid I got for a birthday gift from K! I used up the 10 pack in just one sitting! I also received a Lomography Fish Eye camera as another b-day gift, but I don't have any of those shots yet as it uses good o' fashion film.


We all had a good time soaking up sun, pounding back beers (which I haven't done since I was 21) and chasing the birds! Thank you all for the awesome well wishes it's nice to know people are thinking about me on my birthday!

"Inside every older person is a younger person – wondering what the heck happened?"
- Anonymous

1 comment:

Karin said...

Looks like a perfect day to me!
Love you both tons.
I am glad you were born.

xoxo