Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm here this weekend...

To show you what I bought last weekend!

I heart these beaded earrings. They are my favorite type of vintage jewelry, next to the rhinestone bling of course! The peach set in the upper right corner are tiny shells! Someone must have donated this bunch recently to the thrift store because I never usually score these there.

What I do see at the thrift stores a lot are bags of faux floral. Usually, they are the newer plastic type. But when I picked up this particular lot, I saw white floral tape covered stems (not so typical these days) at the bottom of the bag. At $3 I took the risk and ended up with gorgeous vintage and new floral!
I also had a chance to check out a park sale and found this adorable vintage laceMy favorite is the baby blue lace at the bottom left corner.

Edit: I wanted to give a shout out to Resi! Thanks for the lovely email! and Thanks to all who drop in to visit my own little corner of the world!

Have a lovely weekend!

"Too much of a good thing is wonderful."
-Mae West

No comments: