Monday, December 03, 2007

A great big Thank You...


to those of you who came out to support me! I had such a great time, I felt totally in my element. It was soooo nice to see friends I haven't seen in awhile. Thanks again for coming out. To those of you who are new to the blog (hopefully there are new friends here), Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Please bookmark me and check what I'm up to every so often.


Over all the boutique was a success! I wish I had more shows to do. As I was sitting there, I kept thinking to myself, how much fun it would be to open up a small online shop. I may pursue this but I need a wee bit of a break at the moment.
I had a great neighbor at the boutique, Amanda and Brett. They are tooo nice! and also the proud owner of Maybeline and Bundy (the 2 pixie monsters she adopted):

It's refreshing to meet like-minded people! Thanks Amanda for your company!
I finally made it to the Alameda Flea Market!


All man....if you haven't gone and love vintage items, this is the place to be! But be prepared and bring a cart, cash and be ready to bargain! Here are my goodies:




The best deal I got was a set of eight Halibut fish plates for $15 (originally $20). I was planning on gifting them to a couple that could appreciate their quirkiness, but I'm growing quite fond of them ;)
Hope you all have had a great weekend, unfortunately i caught a bit of a cold here and my bed is calling my name! Cheerio!

"Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone."

- Gladys Browyn Stern

No comments: