Thursday, December 06, 2007

A bit under the weather around here



That wee cold I mentioned in my last post...is full blown! Hopefully, this will be it for the season!
Mochi is also not feeling too well, I think her back legs are bothering her. So, we are definitely keeping our eyes open for better usage of those legs. I forgot to mention in the last post that I won a raffle prize at the Holiday Boutique



They are hand knitted booties! I'm calling them my little elf clogs...speaking of elf clogs, I have this project on my mind. I would like to make them for friends (as soon as this cold is gone). Also on my craft to do list is the Martha Stewart advent calendar I purchased from Michael's on sale for $9.



I need to get a move on it before the month is over :P
Hope all is well and healthy!

“Health is not valued till sickness comes.”
- Thomas Fuller

No comments: