Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween's Over


I hope everybody had a wonderful Halloween. I certainly had a good time! It was one of those Halloween's that you don't get too hyped up for and it ends up being the best! I was Chinese Opera (again) and I must say that costume has never let me down! I had to resurrect the head piece...which was covered in webs and dust! The costume won me a $15 gift certificate to Starbucks! Anyhoo, my brother saw me waiting in the car and said I looked sooo bright he had to take a picture. On another note, I took a couple days off from work and made these festive cupcakes. They didn't come together as easy as I thought but I still had a good time making them. I also planted up my miniature garden pot. It's so refreshing to work in the garden again. During the past 2 days I have been reminiscing of the good o' days of not working a full 40 hour week and having time to do the fun things in life, such as cooking for friends, gardening, hanging with the dog and of course crafting. I miss that! Well, that's all for tonight. I hope everybody had a good first day of November. The rains just started here-a good night to snuggle up!

No comments: