Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Library Books for Keeps...

I've been checking books out like crazy at the library and would love to keep these for myself.


There are quite a few awesome ideas in Upcycling that I would like to get my hands dirty with.


Did you know Sandra Bullock has a sister that makes candy?? Sugarbaby is her book. The photos are gorgeous and the candy looks delicious!


The Artful Bird has the most awesome directions on making bird claws! I've checked this book out a few times.


Every time I hear Momofuku I know it's going to be good food! I had to wait several weeks before I could get my hands on the Momofuku Milk Bar book from the library.


I've dreamed of opening a noodle house ever since I went to Star Noodles in Maui. I love noodles! Takashi's Noodles is right up my alley.


The Bust DIY Guide To Life is one of those books that has a little bit of everything. I Love the magazine and wasn't quite sure if the book was going to match up, I was pleasantly surprised.

I think these books are worth checking out from your local library!

"A library book, I imagine, is a happy book."
~Cornelia Funke

No comments: