Sunday, November 08, 2009

Off To The Theatre....

I consider myself very lucky to live decently close to The Theater of Dreams...



I attended Wendy Addison's Halloween open house last month (a bit late in posting, but well worth it)



As I approached the entrance, I knew it was going to be a special treat



The eye candy was amazing!




I LOVE how the glass magnifies the red branch!


The lighted skeleton is Mister Bones and he dances behind the screen!


Indeed! A magical place to visit and Wendy herself couldn't be nicer!

“That's the thing with magic. You've got to know it's still here, all around us, or it just stays invisible for you.”
~ Charles de Lint

2 comments:

Karin said...

amazing! i am so jealous, I would love to see all that in person.

Joy said...

Thanks for blogging. Will we be seeing any of Romy's Halloween creations?