Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lights + Music + Pom Poms + Tassels...

No, not my next craft project, It's the details from our Ugly Holiday Sweater Party...well I guess you can call it a craft project!


L named his creation "Peace on Earth" Notice the bird detail perched on his shoulder and the glow his lights were throwing on the wall
Wow! Look at the lights!

K and Me. You should of seen the movement his tassels were making and my shoulders pads made me feel tough!

This is how we voted. We chose a sweater from the line, wrote the name of the person who we thought had the ugliest sweater and dropped it in the bag. Whoever got the most votes won!

The Winner!

"What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic."
-Anonymous

4 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Ha! Looks like the Ugly Holiday Sweater Party was a lot of fun. oooohhh, the sweater that won ugliest? . . .yep, that's pretty bad *hee hee*

who comes up with the designs for some of the Christmas sweaters that are in the stores ANYWAY?! LOL

Karin said...

boy are you all ugly!

:)

love you! Merry Christmas!

Joy said...

Ok, I know M got that sweater at Sears. And that IS the scariest
Santa I have ever seen.

Lisa said...

This post was too funny. I'm now on the look out at my auctions to find you a sweater so you can win next year! :)

Lisa