Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cute As A Button!

Thanks to Mama J, I have many cute buttons to add to my collection!
I love the fact that they are still on their original cards.
They look like bits of candy! Yum!

A few weeks ago, I won this jewelry box on ebay! It's funny to me when I say "won" because technically you pay for what you win.
The outside is pretty in pink, stamped with gold rosettes and protected with this gold lock. You ready to see more?
The inside is lined with plush pink velvet and cotton candy pink satin.
Yes, most of the jewelry came with the box. A couple of
pieces was purchased separately. I don' know if this happens with anybody else but, I get so obsessed with ebay (this also happens with youtube). Once I'm in, I find myself 2 hours later bidding on about half a dozen items I REALLY don't need. I think it's the challange that's so appealing.

"We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
- Aristotle

1 comment:

Karin said...

ebay! i just love it....sweetie says he's gonna block it on my computer :)