Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Did you drink green beer?


A few drinks on a Monday makes me feel like I'm getting away with something, but being that it's the beginning of the week it allows for self control! Sunday night, I decided that I NEEDED something green so I wouldn't get pinched, I whipped the above pin up. I adore this tiny piece!

The rest of the weekend was spent shopping, eating and putting wedding invites together (no, not mine). Here's some of the evidence:

Millinery covered hat

Cherry and Lime girls

Fabulous vintage earrings

Delicate vintage napkins


My friend Andy gave me this homemade Christmas gift (yes, Christmas)




This guy just knows me!

I also received this on my doorstep from Little Pink Studio





The question of what Erin Go Braugh means came up several times over the weekend. I will end this post with the definition:
Erin Go Bragh (also sometimes: Erin Go Braugh) is the Anglicization of a Gaelic phrase used to express allegiance to Ireland. It is most often translated as "Ireland Forever",[1] and pronounced /ˈɛrɪn gə brɔː/.

1 comment:

Karin said...

i recognize my favorite pink jacket! Good finds you got this week. Get out here soon, i need a thrifting buddy.