Monday, October 08, 2007

DON'T READ THIS...


if you're reading Harry Potter and haven't finished. Actually, I'm probably the only one who just finished! I was excellent at avoiding the buzz about the ending of Deathly Hallows. I found that everybody seemed sad and I thought that was do to a rumor that Harry dies at the end. However, now that I'm through I came to the conclusion that people are sad because it's the end of an affair we've had for so long with Harry Potter. For those of you who are not into the series this must be a relief. You won't have to read me drone on and on. But I do feel a relationship has come to a close (a bit mellow-dramatic eh?).

You've probably already guessed, I spent most of the weekend reading. The rest of the weekend was spent:

Crafting with CLOSE friends...

+

=


Visiting with OLD friends...

+

=


and meeting NEW friends...


I can't seem to get enough of Halloween decorating! I created this wreath over the weekend...










and I have more Halloween vignettes to come!

"Daddy, look-one of the gnomes actually bit me!"
"How wonderful! gnome saliva is enormously beneficial" said Mr. Lovegood, seizing Luna's outstretched finger and examining the bleeding puncture marks. "Luna, my love, if you should feel any burgeoning talent today-perhaps an unexpected urge to sing opera or to declaim in Mermish-do not repress it! You may have been gifted by the Gernumblies!'

-Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows

No comments: